Tuesday 10 February 2009

Brrr!!!!

So what to do with my Sunday off?
Snowboarding? Hmm, very tempting with all that lovely snow... but no.
Or I could sit inside with the heating on, eating pizza and drinking wine.
No. I won't do that cos that's silly.
No, I know what I'll do, I'll go outside and stand in my freezing shed all day. That's a MUCH better idea! Well, you've got to suffer for your art, right?

So with ice cold hands and steamed up goggles, I got the neck pocket routed and angled, and drilled and fitted the bridge and tailpiece.
Went back inside to the comfort of central heating and had a test fit to make sure the bridge position was ok and the neck was sitting straight. And all was good! :)


I'll get the pickup and cavity routs done on Wednesday, and then it's on to the fun bit: carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment